Saturday, May 6, 2017

Land's End

April 30, 2017



I know, it's been a while since I've posted anything here.  I haven't been getting out all that much this year.  Things are fine, I've just been working on music on the weekends, as well as the occasional chores on the yard my wife imagines up.

Sutro Baths, San Francisco, CA
My parents were here for a few days.  On Sunday, we went out to Land's End in San Francisco.  That's out on the coastline just North of the Sutro Baths ruins and the Cliff House.

Land's End, San Francisco, CA
My mother had a destination in mind, something she'd seen online.  About a mile up the trail was a labyrinth.  I had no idea what she was talking about.

Land's End, San Francisco, CA
It was pretty cool.  It's a circular maze made out of rocks.  We had to descend at least a hundred feet down to it from the trail and I was worried about my mom making it.  She had heart surgery last year.  She didn't have any problems with it.  She walked the maze and easily made it back to the trail.  I was impressed.

Land's End, San Francisco, CA

No comments:

Post a Comment